Click to Play
This is a pretty good place to go farm in Icecrown. This is also a pretty good place to get some love tokens. I made about 100g in about half a hour by myself. I am pretty sure all classes can do this. It is better to have a friend to help you out because they cause so much trouble. They slow you and reduce healing done to you be 50% so it can give you some trouble. I love reading the comments so even if you don't have anything cool to say just write something down below. You guys are encouraging me to make more videos. Also check out my website and you can also follow me on twitter. Tell me how to also improve my website in the comments below. http://twitter.com/kevinkid77 Please subscribe and thank you for watching. my website http://www.kevinkid77.tk
Formats available: MPEG4 Video (.mp4), Flash Video (.flv)
No comments:
Post a Comment